Re: strategies to rein in escalating purchase prices
From: Stefani Danes (sl47andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 04:53:17 -0700 (PDT)
Olaf, this is a very difficult time to plan construction because of the
intersection of reduced production and increased demand in building materials
over the last year.  Everyone I’ve consulted believes the prices will start to
come down later this year.  If you have the option of holding off on your
project for a while—maybe up to a year?—you might not face the same problem.

Stefani Danes
Rachel Carson EcoVillage