Re: strategies to rein in escalating purchase prices
From: Hafidha Sofia (hafidhaaogmail.com)
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 10:52:40 -0700 (PDT)
Sharon, I don’t know what you intended, but your post
-discourages people from utilizing minority owned contractor companies
-perpetuates the idea that their work is of inferior quality
-peddles the story that affirmative action policies reward un-deserving
minorities

Again, I don’t know what you intended but these are all very racist things. I
am on this list to learn and be informed but reading your post this morning
felt like a real slap in the face. I hope you can refrain from giving racist
advice on this list.

Sincerely,
Hafidha

Songaia Cohousing