Re: strategies to rein in escalating purchase prices
From: Paul Harrington (pharringtonsouthhenry.com)
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 11:15:07 -0700 (PDT)
Sharon,
You could have shared the exact same story and not mentioned the ethnic origin
of the contractor but you did and I believe that is what sparked the response.
Your follow up comment is not much better.

I think we all agree that hiring experience is often better value than hiring
the lowest cost contractor.

Paul