Different kinds of memberships
From: Sandi Goldie (coachsandigmail.com)
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 13:07:39 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
River Song Cohousing in Eugene will be breaking ground soon, and we'd like
to know what different kinds of memberships you all might have.  So far we
have just full members who will live in the community, but we can picture
at least two kinds of "associate memberships" which could be helpful.  One
might be people who love River Song but just can't join right now, and yet
they'd like to visit, be included in events, and have a place to stay when
they visit.  Another type of membership might be neighbors who live nearby,
and would like to participate in River Song activities--kind of like
friends of River Song.

If you have any of these kind of associate memberships or others, what need
do they fulfill, and how do you set them up (fees, privileges, etc.)?
Thanks so much for sharing your experiences!

Warmly,

Sandi

Sandi Goldie
Certified Co-Active Life Coach
Pachamama Alliance *Drawdown <https://www.pachamama.org/engage/drawdown>*
Facilitator

Canadian cell 604-868-6872
Email coachsandi [at] gmail.com
Website:  bcdrawdown.org

*Tell me, what is it you plan to do*

*with your one wild and precious life?*                           -From “The
Summer Day <https://www.loc.gov/poetry/180/133.html?loclr=blogpoe>“ by Mary
Oliver