Re: Different kinds of memberships
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 21:38:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Sandi —

Congrats on making it to the construction phase.  Good for you! It’s a relief
to be so far along, isn’t it?

In re: memberships.  If you check in the archives I believe you will find a
plethora of information on all aspects of “membership."  Some of it goes back a
ways but those postings are still so useful today.  I searched using the
keyword “membership” and was rewarded w/ a cascade of postings.  You can also
refine the search by using other keywords such as “associate members” as that
is often the designation given to those who are not full members but the term
encompasses a range of meaning.

You can get to the archives by clicking on the link at the bottom of any email
generated for this list … like at the bottom of this one … very easy to
overlook.

Let us know when the Big Day comes w/ the first shovelful of earth moved out of
the way!

Best —

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Ex. Dir. & Mbr. Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654
zabaldo [at] earthlink.net

Employment application blanks always ask who is to be called in case of an
emergency.  I think you should write, "An ambulance."

NOTE:  I’m switching back to using zabaldo [at] earthlink.net.  Many apologies!