Postal release switch
From: Katie Henry (katie-henryatt.net)
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 23:40:20 -0700 (PDT)
Another question for the architects. Does anyone have experience with postal
release switches? This is an electronic device containing a lock that allows
mail carriers to use their universal Arrow key to release the mag lock on a
door and enter the building.
We need to buy the plate/switch combo. Easy enough. For example:
https://www.tristatetelecom.com/productdetailI2.aspx?dataid=PO-402

Someone from the post office provides and installs the lock cylinder.
The missing piece is that there is evidently a housing for the lock cylinder
that we also need to provide. Extensive googling by our architect fails to find
any information about this housing. Anybody have experience with this
technology?
Thanks,Katie HenryHeartwood Commons Tulsa