LLC, LLP, LP, LLLP
From: CLAIRE KEGERISE (ckegerisecomcast.net)
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 14:47:06 -0700 (PDT)
Newark Area Cohousing Organization (NACO) is a forming group in the Newark, DE
area. We are in the process of setting up our entity. For those who have
incorporated in Delaware (even if you aren't located in-state), did you choose
LLC, LLP, LP, or LLLP? I'm not sure all states have the same criteria for these
entity designations. I recognize the need to have a multi-member entity, I just
don't know which is best/simplest. Is EVERYONE a member of the company, or just
a core group? If so, do you have to file a form every time you add someone? I'm
going to call the DE Division of Corporations for info, but want to also know
how others handled this.
Thanks,
Claire Kegerise
NACO