Re: the List +
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 15:57:08 -0700 (PDT)
> On Jun 16, 2021, at 6:39 PM, Henning Mortensen <hmortensen [at] gmail.com>
> wrote:

> I think of that morning every time I hear about Saugerties. For me
> it was a perfect moment and Saugerties seems like a perfect place to me.
> Though my experience of it is somewhat limited to just this little bay.

I used to drive back and forth from NYC to Albany several times a month. In the
winter it would too often be snowing. But when I got to Saugerties the weather
would change. My image is of a dotted line on the weather map — I could always
depend on the snow letting up.

When I think of Cantines Island I wonder which side of the dotted line they are
on.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines