Re: Important: Encourage people to join the list
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 16:01:10 -0700 (PDT)
Also, there is (of course) a cohousing subreddit already but it is small,
slow and uninteresting.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Cohousing/

There's a much more active intentional community sub.
https://www.reddit.com/r/intentionalcommunity/

If you really want more people to be on THIS list, THOSE places might be a
place to drum up some interest. But a certain number of folks will be like
my son, for whom email is an actively unpleasant medium he uses only for
official business for things like getting college assignments and doctor's
notices.