Re: Important: Encourage people to join the list
From: Nancy Csuti (nancycsutigmail.com)
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 04:41:13 -0700 (PDT)
Im not in cohousing but have been looking for at least 5 years for something
that fits what I want. So been a long time member of this list serve. As a 65yo
female, I want to suggest not tossing the Reddit idea out right away.  It’s a
fantastic resource to chat with people around a topic of interest. The
retirement sub has been a lifesaver for me. It’s easy to use and lots of older
people are there from around the world. ( I also am on the current Reddit sub
for cohousing but not much action there. )

Don’t give up on the idea without checking it out.

Nancy in Colorado