The Behavioural Basis of Design in Cohousing
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 08:03:53 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all —

I have not read this document.

It’s a study from Norway’s first coho community.  Do not know if it conforms to
the model we use in the states to be named “cohousing” — which is sometimes
used to describe co-living, group houses, etc.

https://www.forskningsradet.no/siteassets/unge-forskere/vinnere-2021/oppgaver/3-palliotto-isabella-cederstrom.pdf

Happy reading!

Best —

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Ex. Dir. & Mbr. Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654
zabaldo [at] earthlink.net

Employment application blanks always ask who is to be called in case of an
emergency.  I think you should write, "An ambulance."

NOTE:  I’m switching back to using zabaldo [at] earthlink.net.  Many apologies!