Need words to Cohousing Song
From: Marty Maskall (mmaskallgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 07:32:39 -0700 (PDT)
At the National Cohousing Conference in Boulder, CO, many years ago, we
concluded the program with the Cohousing Song:

"There's No Housing Like Cohousing," sung to the tune of "There's No
Business Like Show Business."

All of us in the audience loved the song.

At Fair Oaks Oaks EcoHousing (near Sacramento), we're excited to be planning
our Grand Opening for this coming November.  We want to include the song in
the program, but I can't find the words.

Does anyone have the words to the Cohousing Song?  Please share!

Marty Maskall

www.FairOaksEcoHousing.org <http://www.FairOaksEcoHousing.org>

mmaskall [at] gmail.com <mailto:mmaskall [at] gmail.com>