Conversation Circle of homeowners who have rented or are renting their Cohousing home (Take 2)
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 14:45:41 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone,

I am doing a little research for myself and for the Cohousing Research Network.
I am interested in creating (or joining) a conversation Circle of homeowners
who have rented or are renting their Cohousing home. Please email me directly
at neil [at] swansway.com so that we can find a time to get together.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you
Neil Planchon

Events Team Volunteer. Cohousing Association (Coho/US)
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network (CRN)
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing
Co-Director, Ads, Development and Help Desk. Foundation for Intentional
Community (FIC)