Old timers for panel discussion on Aug 29
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 14:39:31 -0700 (PDT)
The Cohousing Research Network (https://www.cohousingresearchnetwork.org/) is
planning to host an inspiring and fun panel discussion with old timers living
in Cohousing at the August 29th Cohousing Over Time
(https://www.cohousing.org/cohoevents/2021-time/) event which Coho/US
(https://www.cohousing.org/) is producing.

Please email hello [at] cohousingresearchnetwork.org to introduce yourself with
a little personal and community bio, and to express your interest to join the
panel. :)

We have lots of planning to do, so email us by July 23. Sooner is better!

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
Neil

Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
https://www.cohousingresearchnetwork.org/make-a-donation/

Events Team Volunteer. Cohousing Association
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing