How is Danish cohousing doing now?
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 05:44:09 -0700 (PDT)
Two recent events prompted me to ask a question that I could not
give a very good answer to:

How is Danish cohousing doing now?

The trip 8 of us took to visit Danish cohousing in 1999 ( "DK99" )
was quite a while ago now.  Can anyone give us an update?

The two events that prompted me to as were:

1) I was asked this question after the memorial service yesterday for
longtime cohousing in Minneapolis, Judy Baxter.  It was a great
hybrid event with about 25 people online / and maybe 40 in person.
At the end of the in-person part service there was an particapatory,
introductory folk dance (another of Judy's interests) conducted by
Judy's young grand daughter.

2) The planned August 29th "Cohousing Over Time" event.
https://www.cohousing.org/cohoevents/2021-time/

FRed