Re: old-timers
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 17:04:39 -0700 (PDT)
Someone asked the other how old “old timer” was. For me it was the 1980s and
1990s. By the 2000s there was lots of stuff in place and developers were
getting interested. There were actual communities that had lived through what
anyone new was going through and come out on the other side.

I wasn’t living in cohousing until late 2000 but I had learned a lot from
participating in two failed communities and looking at others.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC
http://www.takomavillage.org

  • old-timers Denise Tennen, July 14 2021
    • Re: old-timers Sharon Villines, July 15 2021