Re: Info Management for a building Coho
From: Sean Davey (seansonoracohousing.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 07:02:37 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Stu,

if you're looking for a unified system for handling documents and many other
things for your community, you might consider Mosiac.
https://cohousing.site

The software, hosting, modifications, and new features are all free. There are
also self-hosting options and everything is open source.

Here are some of the features:
        • facebook-like news feed
        • unlimited calendars with reminders and sign ups
        • contact list of people and households with bios and pictures
        • groups/teams/committees with calendars, documents, minutes, etc.
        • support for subgroups (useful for sociocracy)
        • unlimited email lists
        • document storage and organization
        • decision making module with support for proposals, agendas, meetings,
online voting, history, etc.
        • work tracking
        • photo gallery
        • online discussions
        • online surveys
        • notices ("For Sale", "Free Garden Produce", "Free Items", "Help
Wanted", "Help Available", "Wanted to Buy", "Wanted for Free", "To Trade")
        • shared lists (e.g. lost and found, recommendations, recipes, movies)
        • full accounting system (with automatic invoicing of meals, guest room
usage, HOA dues, etc.)
        • common meal calendar integrated with accounting and full reporting
        • private household pages with contacts, notes, recipes, todo list,
accounting history, common meal history
        • private household calendars

best,
  Sean