Re: Common meals
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 09:08:33 -0700 (PDT)
We have someone leading a picky eaters potluck. Bring what you were/are
willing to eat as a picky eater, or what a family member liked as a picky
eater.

Also have you tried a porch crawl? Each house or group of houses offers
appetizer/dessert finger food, and a drink. Start at one end of the
community and move every 10-15 minutes to the next house/group of houses.
All outside. (We have 34 households and get 10-15 stopping points each
time, some are grouped to be sure the event finishes in 2 hours.)

Also, we increased attendance by making the porch outside a good place to
eat. Still only doing 1 or 2 meals a week instead of 3 or 4 since we have
fewer volunteers and fewer eaters.

-Liz at Mosaic Commons in Berlin, MA.
Where I'm cooking today--lettuce wraps with rice and fish or lentils, quick
pickles, and sweet chilli aioli.

(The Rev. Dr.) Elizabeth Mae Magill
Pastor, Ashburnham Community Church
www.elizabethmaemagill.com