Re: Common meals
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 20:28:54 -0700 (PDT)
We formally resumed our common meals in June -- we'd had some spontaneous
outdoor potlucks for a few weeks before that. We've always had a Sunday
cooked dinner and a potluck dinner on Wednesdays, and went back to that
schedule. We hadn't managed to have a cooked meal every Sunday but have
done pretty well considering it's summer, when common meals have always
been sparse.

Quite a few people carry their plate and place setting out to the CH back
deck or screened-in side porch, especially if they have unvaccinated young
children, or just because it's pleasant (if warm) outside.
   Muriel at Shadowlake Village