Re: info management software
From: Max Tite (maxtitegmail.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 10:38:35 -0700 (PDT)
Gather <https://info.gather.coop> is the open source application designed
and developed for intentional communities, and it has been in use for over
five years by a growing number of cohousing and other communities. Our
community (Monterey Cohousing in Minnesota) has been using it for a few
years now and it is serving our needs quite well.

Gather's tools provide a centralized resource for everyone in the community
to use and rely on for things like--

   - team/committee activity coordination and tracking,
   - reference library for documents,
   - Member Households directory,
   - meal coordination and signups,
   - work contribution tracking,
   - reservation system for common resources,
   - event planning, and
   - a flexible communications platform for messaging and chats.

Gather data is secure and password-protected for member access only. The
program tools are easy to learn and use. The Gather organization is
supported by several very talented and enthusiastic people and is
structured as a cooperative, so open-source development and support
resources will be available to everyone for the long term.

In full disclosure, my wife Leila and I have volunteered to provide support
assistance for Gather! So if you are interested in a live guided tour of
features, just let me know and we'll set up a little demo for you, Muriel!

*The best link for an overview is found here: https://info.gather.coop
<https://info.gather.coop/>.*

Max Tite
626-629-8483