Re: Friends, affiliates, or associate members
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 09:50:25 -0700 (PDT)
We had associates before move-in
Then friends (bad word choice, implies all our friends should be one)
And now Affiliates.
Fee is sliding scale but minimum is about $6 per month.

They essentially get all the benefits of members but not the decision
making abilities of HOA type decisions.

Must have 2 sponsors from 2 different households who make sure they know
agreements, pay their fees, and help them get on appropriate email lists.

Some are active in work and play, often present, use many resources. Others
come once or twice a year.

-Liz
(The Rev. Dr.) Elizabeth Mae Magill
Pastor, Ashburnham Community Church