Friends, affiliates, or associate members
From: Janie Evans (janie.evansodgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 07:28:40 -0700 (PDT)
Our group Prairie Hill Cohousing in Iowa City is looking at creating a
category of membership for folks who would like to initiate or
continue a relationship with our community, where they are able to
participate in community meals and other activities of our community,
without being current residents. We can see mutual benefits for both
the community and our community connections, and are hoping to find
other communities considerations and policies around this issue.
Janie Evans
janie.evansod [at] gmail.com
www.iowacitycohousing.org

Sent from my iPhone