Zoom Course on Conflict available for September
From: Karen Gimnig (gimniggmail.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 14:32:05 -0700 (PDT)
Karen Gimnig (www.karengimnig.net) is offering a course on Conflict
beginning in September.  I'm excited to offer this course to the broader
cohousing community as well as my client groups.  Course size will be
limited to 20 participants.  A free, self-guided online mirroring lesson is
required as a prerequisite.

Cost is $120 for four 2-hour sessions.
Sign up here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScSSFQWbgQH-mNDHGMiaiJDwBqeuHIDIvK_C1HATUsl7Q_3sA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Course Description:

Conflict - Part 1 reviews and deepens the practice of mirroring and fills
out the use of the Imago Dialogue Process.  At the same time we'll be
working on individual awareness of our responses to conflict and ways we
can engage with it most successfully. Mirroring Basics, a self-guided
online course is a required prerequisite and is included in the cost of
registration.

This course is the first of three parts of my conflict series. It is useful
as a single course or as part of the full series. Part 1 is a prerequisite
for Part 2 (individuals in conflict), which is a prerequisite for Part 3
(pairs in conflict).  Each part consists of 4 two-hour sessions.

Dates for this offering are Tuesdays, Sept 7, 14, 21 and 28.  5:30-7:30pm
Pacific, 8:30-10:30pm Eastern. If you would like to receive information
about future offerings, please email me at gimnig [at] gmail.com.
In Community,
Karen Gimnig
Professional Facilitator
678-705-9007