New free resource on governance from Sociocracy For All
From: Ted J Rau (tedsociocracyforall.org)
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 05:39:28 -0700 (PDT)
Hey there!
SoFA is continuing to offer classes that are supporting process in
cohousing communities - *because process matters to keep our minds focused
and our hearts open to each other. *

*Free stuff!*

   - A brand new resource is a *free ebook called "Sociocracy - a brief
   introduction"* available for free on our new Resources page
   <http://www.sociocracyforall.org/content> - it contains resources about
   decision making, better feedback, meeting facilitation etc. It's been a big
   hit already! Have a look!
   - Want a human being to just explain it to you real quick instead of
   reading? Our free info sessions
   <https://www.sociocracyforall.org/events/category/presentation/> are for
   you!

*Classes ($, group discounts available)*

   - Beginner classes <http://www.sociocracyforall.org/primer> (6h total):
   a solid introduction with exercises - get your feet wet and get a feel for
   what sociocracy is like.
   - Facilitation classes
   <https://www.sociocracyforall.org/events/category/decision-making/> (6h
   total): deeper dive on facilitation, incl. selections, objections,
   performance reviews, and some role-plays on sticky situations.
   - Advanced Facilitation
   <https://www.sociocracyforall.org/events/category/workshop/advfacilitation/>
(10h
   total): Packed with role plays for experienced facilitators who want to
   be more weathered. (not for beginners!)
   - Sociocracy Leadership Training <http://www.sociocracyforall.org/solt>
   (20 hours total): a chance to be in a pop-up sociocratic organization to
   try things out!
   - Nonviolent Communication

<https://www.sociocracyforall.org/events/category/workshop/communication-and-connection/>
(6h
   total): better, more compassionate communication can be learned! Any level!

Ted

--
Op leader of Sociocracy For All <http://www.sociocracyforall.org/>
Certified consultant  <http://www.sociocracyforall.org/consultants>