Re: explorer membership
From: Mac Thomson (macthomsonme.com)
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 12:14:22 -0700 (PDT)
At Heartwood Cohousing, for our Phase 2, which is now being developed, we have
Associate Members ($1000 fully refundable deposit) leading to Committed
Homebuyers ($12,000 non-refundable deposit). There are various rights and
responsibilities associated with each. You can find out lots more info about
them starting at our Phase 2
<https://www.heartwoodcohousing.com/about-phase-2.html> webpage.

Feel free to post follow up questions after you’ve looked over the webpages.

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Phase 2 Project Manager