Re: explorer membership
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 12:43:32 -0700 (PDT)
I'm not sure I remember the details, but we paid a monthly, non-refundable
fee to be "associates". Maybe $70 per month?

I think what we paid went toward eventually being an actual member.
(Membership was 5% of the cost of the home desired, as the costs went up
more money was required. Eventually most everyone put in at least 20% of
the cost of their home.)

As associates we couldn't red card and had the same responsibilities as
everyone else.

-Liz
(The Rev. Dr.) Elizabeth Mae Magill
Pastor, Ashburnham Community Church