Re: Cohousing-L Digest, Vol 212, Issue 5
From: Jack & Carolyn Salmon (2salmonearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 08:10:18 -0700 (PDT)
I’ve had the same experiences as Ann, when trying to contact some one, any one
at a cohousing community.  You have to be a real sleuth to find someone to have
a conversation with…by phone or on-line.  Even if a community has an email
address or phone number listed in the Cohousing US directory, no one seems to
be monitoring them.

I live at Quimper Village…we do monitor our emails and phone answering machine
AND we try to respond to all calls …well, not the robo-calls from the guy who
designs webpages.    The person who monitors may respond or passes the message
on to the member most likely to have a productive conversation with the caller.

Let’s keep the conversations going.

Carolyn