Re: Question about expensing purchases for building maintenance
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 04:25:33 -0700 (PDT)
My place has a procurement process that's 'team-centered.' We reimburse for
budgeted items. A team member makes a purchase of say, a pack of lightbulbs for
the common house.  The member buys the lightbulbs, then fills out a
reimbursement form that is approved by the team lead. Then it's given to the
treasurer who cuts the reimbursement check. Then I, as the finance team lead,
signs it and returns the paperwork to the treasurer. We have several sets of
eyeballs on the reimbursement.

Thx,

Alan O.

Alan O'Hashi