Cohousing Adjacent in Berkeley Calif
From: Mariana Almeida (missmgrrlyahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 16:50:18 -0700 (PDT)
Hi folks,
I want to give the "seeking-cohousing community" folks a heads up about a
nearby house to Berkeley Cohousing that will be coming up for sale within days.

   - Sweet 3 BR cottage with very large newly landscaped yard and
laid-foundation for ADU.
   - 2 doors down from beautiful, highly-desirable Berkeley Cohousing.
   - 2 blocks from completely renovated Strawberry Creek Park, with volleyball,
tennis and basketball courts, beautiful new playground, year-round creek,
farmer's market bakery Phoenix Pastificio and scrumptiously hip Hidden Cafe.
   - Less than a mile from downtown Berkeley and everything that it has to
offer (dining, world class theater, music, amazing art museum)
   - Less than one mile from UC Berkeley, just ranked #1 public university in
the country (Forbes)
   - We've had success with a couple of neighbors like this joining as
associate members and/meals club participants
   - Sacramento St Berkeley, CA 94702
This is the listing from the last time the house was on the market, several
years ago, before the yard was newly
landscaped:https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/2230-Sacramento-St_Berkeley_CA_94702_M28511-35777

We're not involved in the sale, but we'd like to encourage buyers who are
interested in cohousing to come forward in case we can help! Just drop me a
line here, quickly, as the Berkeley market is beyond hot right now, and this
will not last long: himariana [at] gmail.com

Thanks!
Marianahimariana [at] gmail.com