Re: Communication platforms
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 16:56:10 -0700 (PDT)
You are way ahead of me in technical knowhow, as I will need to look up
synology NAS to understand what you just wrote. We do have technically
knowledgeable members, but I just know enough to get the gist of what it's
all about. (I was a mainframe programmer/analyst until I retired and I
didn't need to know this stuff :-)