Re: CommonHouse Stoves cookstove input re-request
From: Liz Ryan Cole (lizryancoleme.com)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 05:29:05 -0700 (PDT)
I am especially interested in this list’s experience with/interest in induction
cooktops

https://eurokera.com/blog/professional-chefs-love-induction-cooking-and-you-should-too/

<https://eurokera.com/blog/professional-chefs-love-induction-cooking-and-you-should-too/>

They are the better environmental choice (apparently) - so if we gas cook top
fans are able to change it would be helpful to know

thanks

liz
Pinnacle Project
Lyme, NH