Re: CommonHouse Stoves cookstove input re-request
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 06:41:27 -0700 (PDT)
> Twenty plus years in, time to replace our CommonHouse Cook Stove.  We
> have had a gas  res/commercial gas stove. We are now in a multi branch
> decision tree,  and would love your input. Please let us know what
> works.doesn’t,  brands/models especially appreciated.

I have recently begun reading reviews on websites. Not suggesting that they are
all informed or honest but they do raise issues that I wouldn’t have thought to
consider.

It’s been so long since I’ve used our kitchen I don’t even remember what the
cooktop looks like.

Sharon Villines
----
Dauren Musa, a Kazakh businessman who claims ownership over the Soviet-built
space shuttle, Burya, is refusing to hand the keys over to Russia unless they
trade him the actual skull of Kenesary Kasymov, a 19th-century Kazakh leader. —
TheHustle.co

The Hustle only takes 5 minutes to read and you’ll sound like the smartest
person in the room. It’s free: https://thehustle.co/?ref=6f3f1253c6