Beep! Beep! Zoom! Zoom! FREE Bus Tour! 10/17/21 2-4pm EDST
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 12:39:33 -0700 (PDT)
“Our most popular Bus Tour, is touring once more,
But with COVID, we’re virtual,
Join our No-Bus, ZOOM Tour!”

If you were "on the bus" last June ... this is Part 2 of our NO BUS-Bus Tour
2021.

It's FREE!

We will visit two communities NOT on the tour in June while revisiting one of
them from the last tour.

Sunday October 17th 2pm-4pm via ZOOM.

REGISTER HERE:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0uceyqpzMtHt38ki5Gpj2MTEmSEqxZaosx

Our live bus tours always sold out. Always had a waiting list. Always valuable
fun!

Even with Covid practices relaxing we’re still VIRTUAL. Zoom with us!

We will "visit" cohousing communities:

Eastern Village, Silver Spring MD - gut rehab ultra urban
http://easternvillage.org

Juniper Hill, near Harrisonburg, VA - small town USA
https://juniperhillcommons.org

Takoma Village, Washington DC - urban infill
http://takomavillage.org

WHY THIS NO-BUS BUS TOUR IS OF INTEREST TO YOU

Hands down, this is the fastest way for an overview of four communities in all
stages of development from close to construction to communities "happily ever
aftering" together for 20+ years.

Once you have completed registering at the ZOOM site you will be sent a unique
link to the event. This unique link is created just for you. Don't lose it.
Write it in your calendar on the day of the event or in whatever device you use
to track your events. Tattooing is also a good idea. There is no generic link
to the Zoom event.

At a time when our country and society seem farther apart, here are four
cohousing communities among the many hundreds and hundreds across the U.S.,
Canada and the world bringing people together -- one neighborhood at a time.

REGISTER HERE:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0uceyqpzMtHt38ki5Gpj2MTEmSEqxZaosx

Join us!

Best —

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Ex. Dir. & Mbr. Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654
zabaldo [at] earthlink.net

Good judgment comes from experience.  And experience?  That comes from poor
judgment.

NOTE:  I’m switching back to using zabaldo [at] earthlink.net.  Many apologies!