Re: Searchable Decision Log?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 11:48:39 -0800 (PST)
Groups.io still has a free basic service. Scroll down to the bottom.

https://groups.io/static/pricing

The free service is now limited to lists of 500 members, 1GB storage space, and
limited subgroups. These limitations change as Groups.io becomes more popular
and is used by more organizations that need all their services. It was designed
from the beginning to be a service for large organizations and businesses that
would support a the free groups. But it has grown I suspect more quickly than
planned — they were totally overwhelmed when YahooGroups began failing.

So the free options have been gradually becoming more  limited. I switched all
our groups shortly after they started so we have been grandfathered in.

But for new groups looking for a central hosting site for documents and
communications, I highly recommend it. At $20 a month it is completely worth it.

Sharon