Cyber Monday and Tuesday - Free Book Day - Overcome Loneliness and Isolation in Cohousing
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 05:04:42 -0800 (PST)
Cohousers - The second edition of the book I wrote is out. Free ebooks will be
available tomorrow on Cyber Monday and Tuesday. It's entitled Overcome
Loneliness and Isolation in Cohousing. It is part memoir about how I became a
cohousing disciple after surviving my deathbed with the help of my cohousing
neighbors, part DIY self-help manual about how cohousing can bridge
socio-economic divides by reinventing Superman's American Way."
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09MMFRS5R

Thx

Alan O.

Alan O'Hashi