Re: Community Work Hours
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 04:57:31 -0800 (PST)
Randa Johnson <cohoranda [at] yahoo.com>
is the author of the message below.  It was posted by Fred of
the Cohousing-L management team <cohousing-l-owner [at] cohousing.org>
after deleting quoted digest.

 We do 4 hours a month in our affinity groups ( common house,
landscape, garden) 6 hours a quarter of work party hours and
participate on a committee. The committee work hours vary widely and
are not tracked. Work includes physical work, shopping for the work
party, sometimes research for projects and organizing materials and
tasks for the work party. People can pay someone else to do work they
cannot or don?t want to do.