receipts for reimbursement
From: fernselzer (fernselzeraol.com)
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 14:20:13 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,I am wondering if your community uses digital receipts or does your
finance committee have folders with paper receipts or little piles of receipts
clipped or stapled together like my community does.  For example, recently
receiving a digital receipt from a paid facilitator, I needed to print it out,
sign it and get it to another member of my committee (facilitation) to sign it
and then hand deliver it to a member of the finance committee before they would
pay the facilitator.   Presumably then putting it in their folder.
This was a pre-approved expense.  We are a smallish community, 11 homes.     A
couple of people have asked to allow digital receipts, but the finance
committee says it's too difficult because they will have some paper receipts
and some digital receipts.  I have more disgruntlement with this policy since
COVID and the exposure required getting everything signed and delivered.
If you have a solution for this waste of paper and time, could you please let
me know it?  ThanksFernNew Brighton CohousingAptos, CA