Re: receipts for reimbursement
From: Bonnie Ferguson (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 08:28:31 -0800 (PST)
We started with everything paper.  Now 21 years in we have way too many boxes
of paper documents to store.  Now we are transitioning to all digital records
and painstakingly going through the boxes of paper to purge or digitize them.
Unless you have unlimited storage space I’d suggest you go digital as soon as
possible.  You won’t regret it.
Bonnie Fergusson
Swans Market Cohousing
Oakland, CA