Re: Counting the # of Residents for Calculating HOA Dues in a Condo Building
From: Bonnie Fergusson (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 12:55:18 -0800 (PST)
Here at Swan’s Market Cohousing we avoid the hassle of counting the ever
shifting number of residents by basing our dues on square footage of the unit
instead.  It’s not perfect but it ‘s good enough.Love,Bonnie Fergusson

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Sunday, November 28, 2021, 7:19 AM, Alice Alexander <aliceanne4 [at]