| Re: Roundup use in common areas (Joan Huntley) | <– Date –> <– Thread –> |
|
From: Melanie G (gomelaniego |
|
| Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2026 13:58:01 -0700 (PDT) | |
I applaud the community for wishing to get rid of the grass. It is nearly 100% certain that people who live near golf courses for example, are more likely to be diagnosed with Parkinson's. As someone who has been diagnosed with Parkinsons 4 years ago, I implore you to consider cardboard, or some other covering to suffocate, and switch out the grass. It is becoming well known that such toxins likely lead to neurological (and other) diseases. Please consider the possibility that this could cause great harm to your community members years and even decades from now. Not to mention all the living community such as dogs, cats, birds, squirrels, insects and trees. There are surely landscape designers who would be willing to use an alternative method. Roundup harms, everyone, in many more ways than just not having access to your lawns. If I lived in your community and this was the plan, I would absolutely begin my moving process. I hope you and anyone else reading this is willing to heed my warning. Then at the very least, I will have served as your canary in the proverbial coalmine.
- (no other messages in thread)
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.