| Re: Move In Procedures? | <– Date –> <– Thread –> |
|
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarroll |
|
| Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2026 13:26:22 -0700 (PDT) | |
> > >> The Berkeley Moshav is getting closer to move in. If you have move in >> procedure, especially if yours included using an elevator can you send me a >> copy? >> > Actually, d'oh, I kind of do have some lightly documented info for move-in. I doubt it would be directly useful for you, but in preparation for renting out my unit, I did prepare a couple FAQs that may be...inspirational? I dunno, but here they are: Mosaic move-in FAQ <https://drive.google.com/open?id=19oB533MXfx95WkgX0DJs-PBOSu4josrtZPdv9HBX6MM> 20 Village Lane FAQ <https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WsnX7ge_KTwdlbydLB60CVx0BzL_N2eOsmm8dQIRQGw>
-
Move In Procedures? Fred-List manager, September 29 2026
-
Re: Move In Procedures? Katie Henry, October 2 2026
- Re: Move In Procedures? Elizabeth Magill, October 2 2026
-
Re: Move In Procedures? Diana Carroll, October 2 2026
- Re: Move In Procedures? Diana Carroll, October 2 2026
-
Re: Move In Procedures? Katie Henry, October 2 2026
-
Re: Move In Procedures? Katie Henry, October 2 2026
- Re: Move In Procedures? Stuart Pettygrove, October 2 2026
- Re: Move In Procedures? Katie Henry, October 3 2026
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.