| Re: Move In Procedures? | <– Date –> <– Thread –> |
|
From: Katie Henry (katie-henry |
|
| Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2026 11:20:32 -0700 (PDT) | |
Hi Stuart, My original post in this thread was in response to a request for move-in procedures from Berkeley Moshav. Several other folks then responded, describing their very different move-in experiences in a rural low-rise community. I thought it was worth clarifying that Berkeley Moshav is an urban multi-family building, so the logistics are different. I'm not associated with Berkeley Moshav. I got the info from their web site. I do indeed live in Heartwood Commons - Tulsa, where I and several others coordinated inspections, certificates of occupancy, closings, and move-ins. I was also involved in that role in my previous community, Eastern Village in Silver Spring, MD. It's a big job. Katie Henry Heartwood Commons - Tulsa (Oklahoma) --------------------------- Stuart Pettygrove wrote: Katie, I'm a little mixed up. You are describing Moshav, but looks like you live in Heartwood. Can you forward this to the Berkeley Moshav people? I'm copying to our Washington Commons move-in coordinator, Cathy Lieb. She might have other comments or corrections to what I've said here.
- Re: Move In Procedures?, (continued)
-
Re: Move In Procedures? Diana Carroll, October 2 2026
- Re: Move In Procedures? Diana Carroll, October 2 2026
-
Re: Move In Procedures? Katie Henry, October 2 2026
- Re: Move In Procedures? Stuart Pettygrove, October 2 2026
- Re: Move In Procedures? Katie Henry, October 3 2026
-
Re: Move In Procedures? Diana Carroll, October 2 2026
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.