Re: attached garages
From: DWeil20688 (DWeil20688aol.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 15:28:56 -0700 (MST)
Diana
I think you are referring to my recent post about the fact that Solterra was
design with the ability for owners to have garages as part of their houses. In
the design stage, we considered whether we wanted a parking lot or a private
road leading to every lot. We decided on an oval road with the inside
car-free. Paths lead to every lot or house, to the common house and the
playgrounds.
Don Weil
Solterra Cohousing
Durham, North Carolina