Ecovillage Designers' Conference (fwd)
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 18:44:41 -0700 (PDT)
EcoLogical Solutions Office <office [at] ecologicalsolutions.com.au>
is the author of the message below.

Dear Friends,

Greetings from Crystal Waters, Queensland, Australia!!

Crystal Waters is a well established Ecovillage located in a rural area. We
have a population approaching 250 residents.

Later this year Ecological Solutions will be offering the 2nd Ecovillage
Designers Conference ( it follows our Ecovillage Design course)

We would love to welcome a member of your Community as we believe that we
can learn so much from each other. As you can see the costs are very
reasonable.

November is Spring here - warm and usually sunny.

Please have a look at our website  <http://www.ecologicalsolutions.com.au/>
www.ecologicalsolutions.com.au and go to " Education/ Special events" to
find out more.

We hope to hear from you soon!

With our best wishes

Max

( Max O Lindegger.
EcoLogical Solutions P/L)

EcoLogical Solutions - Consultancy & Education Services
59 Crystal Waters, 65 Kilcoy Lane, Conondale Qld 4552, Australia
Tel: +61 (0)7 5494 4741, Fax: +61 (0)7 5494 4578
Email: info [at] ecologicalsolutions.com.au
Internet: www.ecologicalsolutions.com.au
Proudly sponsoring the Global Ecovillage Network (Oceania/Asia) Inc

DATES FOR FORTHCOMING COURSES

Permaculture Design Certificate Course & Cultural Immersion, Chiang Mai,
July 10 - 23, 2005

Ecovillage Design Course & Practicum, Crystal Waters, October 31 - November
11, 2005

2nd International Ecovillage Designers Conference, Crystal Waters, November
12 - 14, 2005

Permaculture Design Certificate Course & Cultural Immersion, Sri Lanka,
November 21 - December 2, 2005

Permaculture Design Certificate Course & Cultural Immersion, India, December
5 - 15, 2005

The Ecovillage Design Course & Ecovillage Design Practicum earn credit
points for students taking a Masters in the Practice of Sustainable
Development (MPhil. Development Planning) at Stellenbosch University, South
Africa.

Don't miss your chance to learn from people with over 20 years hands on
experience!

Max Lindegger has recently been awarded the Sunshine Coast Environment
Council Sustainable Agriculture Award