Re: Prefab houses/units
From: Dahako (Dahakoaol.com)
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 07:26:40 -0700 (PDT)
Hi-

I think Cactoctin Creek Cohousing in Loudoun County Maryland is using Avis
manufactured homes.

There is a lot of interest in using manufactured and modular housing as  part
of the Katrina-Rita-Wilma recovery, so a lot of manufacturers are gearing  up
in the Southeast.  There was a cohousing-L thread related to pre-fab  housing
very recently.  Some of the examples offered were green.

-Jessie Handforth Kome
Eastern Village Cohousing
Silver Spring, Maryland
"Where we're getting new members two ways: unit turnover, and new  babies."