Re: Technology question: Meal system
From: Shari Hirst (sharihirst13gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 09:16:47 -0800 (PST)
At ElderGrace we have a sign up list with a cut off at 9 am Monday before the Wednesday meal. I send out an email reminder shortly after the Wednesday meal, for the following week. People can either reply to my email, sign up in the Common House or use the wiki that we have formulated for ElderGrace. If someone wants to come to dinner after the cut off time, they need to talk to the cook about adequate food being available.

Shari Hirst  sharihirst13 [at] gmail.com
ElderGrace Santa Fe, NM

-----Original Message----- From: Catya Belfer