Re: Subject: Re: Chances of Finding Members with Children
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 10:16:31 -0700 (PDT)
So, Susan … how did you manage to attract this many households— 17 — who either
had kids or had children after move in?  You have an abundance of kiddies!

What’s your secret?  Inquiring minds want to know!

Or did I misread something in your email?  You did say your marketing during an
the 2008-09 recession did not yield homes w/ kids.  What changed?

Best —

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Ex. Dir. & Mbr. Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

When Isaac Newton stayed home to avoid the 1665 plague, he discovered the Laws
of Gravity, Optics, and he invented Calculus

NOTE:  I’m switching back to using zabaldo [at] earthlink.net.  Many apologies!