Re: Looking for a communications tool
From: Hafidha Sofia (hafidhaaogmail.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 20:51:19 -0700 (PDT)
I have had little luck with convincing my community to use Slack or Discord.
Half a dozen folks signed on to it but it’s not enough users to make it useful
as a replacement for emails to our community email addresses. Folks here love
using that email! When we switched over to Zoom after the pandemic, I organized
and hosted several how-to clinics and info sessions. A similar process could be
utilized for orienting a community to Slack, but in the case of Zoom, people
understood it was critical to their staying connected.

Hafidha
Songaia Cohousing
Washington State, USA

Sent from my iPhone