Looking for a communications tool
From: Pare Gerou (paregerougmail.com)
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 08:21:34 -0700 (PDT)
We use Slack as well at Greek Village Cohousing.  We are a forming group
and have found the Asana App on Slack (a project management tool), used
together with Slack, to be useful.  Asana provides us a place more fluid
for drafts and set up better for "to do" lists and notifications. It seems
an improvement over simply using Google drive files of documents for to do
lists and drafts. I am working on using them all together and also adding a
travel planning app.

I am wondering what other forming groups use in their circles or teams for
their project management work and lists?

Happy communicating!
Pare Gerou
GreekVillageCohousing [at] gmail.com
www.GreekVillageCohousng.com