post COVID accessibility
From: Melanie G (gomelaniegogmail.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 22:06:10 -0700 (PDT)
"I am from Lancaster Cohousing (U.K.) but also my former employer , the
Scottish Council of Jewish Communities, has a ?50k two year funded project
to develop good practice in hybrid events . We?re thinking of a
professional community film person to train community organisations in
streaming skills, a tech person in the zoom meeting working with the
communal organisations and participants to make sure that there are proper
links between the two spaces .... a screen in the room to bring the online
participants into the ?real? space - but it?s work in progress and we?re
just at the beginning at the moment ....
Best wishes fiona Frank"

I would be thrilled to join you and Hafidha in making things work for
others like me/us.

thank you for doing this work!!!  It will continue to be needed by many
more of us ...

melanie